Board of Directors
Expression of Interest
Bonnyville Health Foundation values the role of its volunteer Directors who work to set strategic direction, establish board policies, assist with fundraising and oversee the activities of the foundation in support of the priority needs of Covenant Health’s Bonnyville Health Centre.
Foundation Board members serve a term of one, two or three years with eligibility for reappointment for an additional two terms up to a total of nine years of consecutive membership.
Directors must be at least eighteen 18 years of age and should possess a balance and range of specific skills, expertise and experience. Ideal candidates will bring a broad range of experience, reflect the diversity of the community and demonstrate a sincere interest in making a significant contribution to the Foundation Board and its activities.
Please express your interest in serving as a Bonnyville Health Foundation Board member if you are:
- Interested in health and wellness of the community and understand and appreciate the importance of the legacy of Catholic health care;
- Willing to donate the time and energy necessary to perform the role effectively;
- Persons who think, speak and act independently on behalf of donors;
- Persons with visibility/credibility in your community and perceived as a community leader who inspires support from others;
- Willing to plan and attend fundraising events, open doors for new donors, leverage connections and help thank donors;
- Supportive of Covenant Health’s Strategic Plan, and
- Agree to a Board Code of Conduct.
Please complete the form below to apply:
If you are interested in joining the Bonnyville Health Foundation Board of Directors or the Gala committee, you may contact one of the current members, or call our administration office at 780 826 8265.
Bonnyville Health Foundation
5001 Lakeshore Drive
Postal Bag 1008
Bonnyville AB T9N 2J7
Charitable Tax Registration # 866399488RR0001